Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) 2019/2020 Supplementary Post UTME Form.
Cross River University of Technology Supplementary Post UTME Form, CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form, CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form 2019, CRUTECH …See more details below
Applications are invited from eligible UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Supplementary post UTME screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
The supplementary admission screening exercise is for prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who:
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday November 11, 2019 and ends on Wednesday December 18, 2019
Consequently, candidates who falls under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Available Courses.
The courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Technical Education
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
How to Apply for CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
To register, applicants should:
Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to Complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECH Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- Candidate should therefore ensure that the O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.
If you have any question concerning CRUTECH, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.