Nigerian Custom Service Shortlisted Candidate 2022/2023 | www.customs.gov.ng.
Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates: The Nigerian Custom recruitment shortlisted candidates have been successfully uploaded online. The candidate that took part in the last Custom Screening Exercise can now check their names from the list below.
Customs To Publish List Of 3,500 Candidates For Recruitment, Insists On Merit. In a statement made available to Channels Television and signed by spokesman Joseph Attah, the Service said 3,500 names would be published in three national dailies – Sun, Daily Trust and the Nation newspapers – on Friday.
Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent customs service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, Facilitation of both national and international trade, and anti-smuggling activities…Read More.
Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidate Requirements
All successful candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various states screening centres nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/International Passport.
The Nigeria Customs Service Board is pleased to release the list of successful candidates who were carefully selected based on:-
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date and time of screening.
Important Updates for all Applicant!
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) says it has shortlisted 162,399 candidates for an aptitude test as part of its recruitment exercise which began in 2019.
About 828,333 candidates had applied into the service but only 162,399 applicants were picked.
The shortlisted candidates represent 19.6 per cent of the total number that applied for the recruitment exercise, the service said.
In a statement on Monday, Public Relations Officer (NCS), Joseph Attah, said the candidates were picked after a “painstaking shortlisting process by the service.”
Mr Attah said some fraudsters hacked into the agency’s website “and attempted to discredit the recruitment process, but the service was committed to ensuring that the exercise is conducted in a transparent manner”.
“Consequently, all those notified will do their aptitude tests at a date and centre indicated in their respective notification slips, they are expected to print from their e-mail account,” he said.
“For the avoidance of doubt, the NCS recruitment process requires no monetary payment; hence any such request from any quarter should be regarded as fraudulent and ignored,” he said.
He advised the candidates “to be on their best behavior and comply with all instructions during the aptitude tests as doing the contrary could lead to instant disqualification”.
How to Check Custom Shortlisted Candidate 36 State Full List
Supplementary list Click here
- Visit Custom portal/website (https://customs.gov.ng/)
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
Click on your state of origin below to check full list:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date and Exams Centres
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
If you have any questions concerning Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.