Danone Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Danone Recruitment 2023/2024.
Danone Recruitment 2023/2024
Danone S.A. is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris and founded in Barcelona, Spain. It is listed on Euronext Paris which is a component of the CAC 40 stock market index. Some of the company’s products are branded Dannon in the United States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: VIE – Fixed costs & Process Improvement Manager
FanMilk (part of Danone Company) is producing and distributing healthy food to as many people as possible across the West Africa region. In line with Danone’s One Planet, One Health vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected, we aim at inspiring healthy and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. We are currently touching lives in 6 different West African countries namely Ghana, Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo, Benin, and Burkina Faso. The Finance Business team is playing the key role of Strategic Business Partner, co-leading the Business; leveraging digital, and empowering and developing people to make a difference.The Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager’s mission is to animate Sales Force and Head Office Overheads costs for all West African countries in close collaboration with the Heads of Departments. You will also lead the Business Intelligence and Process Improvement agenda leveraging data to allow businesses to get relevant insights on business performance. As Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager, you will
- Lead the process of budgeting and forecasting fixed costs, anticipating deviations, and defining action plans with the Heads of the Department
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering month-end and monthly overhead reporting (including variances analysis vs last year and vs forecast) and prepare ad-hoc report analysis
- Develop new tools to digitalize and automate the monitoring of business performance
- Analyze our processes, identify weak points, and co-build action plan with process owners
- Lead or support improvement projects with the Finance team and with other departments
- Prepare and maintain local Business Intelligence tools updated on items in his scope
- Develop a financial understanding of non-Finance people
For this mission and linked to the context, the following qualities will be key
- Finance background (min. 3 years experience)
- Autonomy, drive, and leadership
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
- Analysis skills and attention to detail
- At ease with systems and data management
- Sound judgment with the ability to make decisions based on data and information received
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Fluent in English, speaking French is a +
Are you eligible for a V.I.E.? V.I.E. is a type of contract linked to Business France (French public organism) allowing Europeans to work internationally for a designated company. This is a 6 to 24 months contract.
- You must be aged 18 to 28. You must have completed the national service obligation.
- You must be a citizen of the European Economic Area.
- You must have never worked in the country in which you wish to do your V.I.E.
- You have never done a V.I.E. before.
What are the contractual advantages of the V.I.E?
- There are no taxes and charges on salary, as a V.I.E. your social security is covered by April international.
- You will be granted 2,5 days off per month.
- Your gratification is fixed according to the Business France grid.
- The cost of your back-and-forth flight or train tickets is covered.
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make a difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people. We, therefore, consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
- All applications will be considered irrespective of origins and ethnicity, personal background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, and disability….
About UsWhy you should choose this V.I.E. experience at Danone?
- A rewarding personal experience
Making the choice to do a V.I.E. can turn out to be a great opportunity. This is your chance to challenge yourself and discover more about a new country. You will be part of the Danone community, working for some of the best-known brands in the world. Our objectives are to make sure that you will come as you are, ready to innovate and to bring your perspective. We, as a company, bring great importance to creating an inclusive working environment. We will consider all applicants for our offers. As a B-Corp-certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. One Planet One Health by You.
- Be part of the international V.I.E community
We will always make sure that you will feel great in your host country. You will be part of the V.I.E community group where you will be regularly informed about any news concerning the community. This will enable you to get in touch with the international Danone community and learn more about multiple cultures. You will also integrate an international talent pool giving you the opportunity to extend your time working for Danone across the world or in France. You will join dynamic teams and play an important role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
- OpenLabs Recruitment
- Aves International Academy Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without giving consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website. We systematically respond to all our candidates; if you have not been contacted, your request has not yet been processed. The processing time for applications may vary depending on the period and the volume of applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Danone Recruitment 2023/2024, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.