Deakin University International Scholarship: Deakin University International Scholarship applications are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Deakin University sponsored students.
Deakin University International Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Founded in 1974, the university was named after Alfred Deakin, the second Prime Minister of Australia.
Its main campuses are in Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus.
Benefits of Deakin University International Scholarship
1. This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
2. All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees.
3. Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP).
4. Priority place for on-campus accommodation.
Requirements for Deakin University International Scholarship
1. Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
2. Be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
- University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarship
- University of Debrecen Postgraduate Scholarship
- The University of Newcastle Masters Scholarship
3. Have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
4. All criteria must be met.
5. Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
If you have any questions concerning Deakin University International Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.