Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
DELSU Post UTME Form: Delta State University (DELSU) has started selling its post UTME Screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: DELSU Courses
DELSU Post UTME Screening Date, Time and Venue 2022
DELSU 2022/2023 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening exercise has been scheduled as follows:
Commencement Date: Tuesday, 4th October to Saturday, 8th October 2022.
Venue: University Examination Centres, Site II & III Abraka
Note: Parents and relatives are, by this notice, warned to stay off the premises during the screening exercise as management would not hesitate to sanction any candidate whose parent or relative violates this directive.
DELSU Cut-Off Mark: Candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 150 and above are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- The online application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022
- The application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, 23rd September, 2022
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
If you have any question concerning DELSU, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.