Delta State University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020.
DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has started selling application admission forms into its various Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Masters, Academic Masters, and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form
The management of Delta State University (DELSU) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Masters, Academic Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Information: the deadline for registration is now March 31, 2021
DELSU Postgraduate Programme General Requirements
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for a professional Master’s Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or an HND (Lower Credit) recognized by the Senate.
Recommended: Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Courses
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Form
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2020/2021 PG Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
Note: Applicants are to upload scanned copies of the following documents in pdf format:
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website portal.delsu.edu.ng before completing the Application Form.
In addition, candidates are expected to download transcript forms and forward the same to their previous institutions. List of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus.
Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately.
DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form Closing date: 15th February 2021
If you have any questions concerning DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- AUST Postgraduate Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2019/2020
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021