Bursary Application for Delta State Indigenes in Tertiary Institutions | www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng.
Delta State Bursary Form: Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is now accepting applications for its 2021/2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 30th April, 2021.
Delta State Bursary Application Form
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 20201 / 2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 30th April, 2021.
See Also: Kaduna State Government Scholarship
Delta State Bursary Form
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2021 / 2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: [email protected]
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- All applications must be processed and submitted.
Deadline is 30th April, 2021
Note: Send email to: [email protected] for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
If you have any question concerning Delta State Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Session, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.