Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara Part-Time Form 2021 | www.ogharapoly.edu.ng.
DESPO Part-Time Form: Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara, Part-Time (ND) screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see its requirement & application procedure.
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara Part-Time Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Regular II (Part-Time) ND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(iv) Office Technology & Management
(v) Mass Communication
(vi) Computer Science
(vii) Science Laboratory Technology
(ix) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(x) Mechanical Engineering
(xi) Welding & Fabrication Technology Engineering
(xii) Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology
(xiii) Computer Engineering
NOTE: The following subjects are taken as one:
Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC, OTEFE-OGHARA SCREENING EXERCISE ELIGIBILITY
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website www.jamb.ng.org.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
REQUIREMENT FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
(ii) Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
(iii) Certificates/Statements of Result
(iv) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
HOW TO APPLY FOR DESPO PART-TIME Form
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ngthen click on Regular II (Part-Time) ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
OGHARAPOLY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(i) 5 O’Level papers in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
(ii) Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 100 and above.
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise and the date will be communicated to candidates soonest.
DESPO Part-Time Form ANTI-COVID 19 PRECAUTION
i. Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise on the date that would be announced later with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
ii. All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be temperature test in every entrance.
Signed: Mr. Umukoro, Lawrence Mudiaga
You can share this information (DESPO Part-Time Form), with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.