Disney United States Jobs, Jobs at Disney, Disney Jobs USA 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Disney United States Jobs, Jobs at Disney, Disney Jobs USA: Do you live for the Big Idea? Do you know how to make something emotional that people will want to connect with? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are Disney’s Yellow Shoes, the award-winning, in-house creative shop for Disney Destinations. Every day, we have fun creating compelling, memorable work for one of the greatest brands on the planet.
Disney United States Jobs, Jobs at Disney, Disney Jobs USA
Flex Type Hybrid
– This role is considered a hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
|Post Name||Yellow Shoes – Strategic Marketing Partnerships & Promotions Internship|
|Expected Salary||CAD 40000 To CAD 45000 Per Year|
|Address||Celebration, Florida, United States 34747|
The Strategic Marketing Partnerships and Promotions team is responsible for developing and executing tactics that are collaborative programs with external, media, retail, broadcast, and synergy marketing and alliance partners. Programs can include live broadcasts and productions, media (Radio/TV) promotions as well as regional and national retail programs and sweepstakes.
Team members have the opportunity to work with multiple businesses and with teams across Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, and Walt Disney Company Portfolio on partnerships, brand initiatives, and more.
As a Strategic Marketing Partnerships and Promotions Intern, you can expect to…
- Partner with key internal stakeholders including Parks Brand Strategy, Customer Relationship Management, Public Relations/Public Affairs, Social/Digital Marketing, Corporate Alliance and Operations, Consumer Products Commercial, and DPEP Synergy teams to ensure that promotional activity is meeting the strategic objectives for Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line and within operational guidelines
- Analysis of project business results, project tracking, project recaps, and ad hoc projects that require data analysis
- Develop campaign recaps and post-mortem documents for the management team
- Work on the creative development of projects including working with Yellow Shoes Creative Group, Broadcast Production, Alliance, and Synergy Partner creative agencies, writing creative briefs, and assisting with creative reviews
- Package and disseminate all creative toolkits to third-party business parties for the development of promotional creative
- Obtain all proper approvals for finished products (Creative, Legal, Brand, Business Affairs) production of promotions, and projects
- Media Remote and Event coordination including working with special events and park operations partners for planning and production logistics
- Assist efforts for our Orlando Magic and Orlando City Soccer tactic executions
- Conduct industry research (and research summaries) on best practices that relate directly to media programs and partnership marketing for Walt Disney World
- Support extended team as cross-functional support for Walt Disney World & Disneyland programs
- Leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, teamwork abilities; excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting with outside agencies, partners, and media
- An eye and understanding for creative execution as it applies to consumer insights
- Previous experience or educational background in marketing, advertising, or broadcast communications is strongly preferred; at a minimum, demonstrated passion for understanding and meeting consumer needs through robust strategic and creative thinking
- Proven record of execution success; ability to deliver results on strategy, time, and budget; attention to detail
- Excellent attitude and disposition; comfortable with ambiguity; bias for action; ability to smartly navigate organizations and build relationships
- Passion for the Disney product, Disney Parks and Resorts, travel and leisure, entertainment, production, and media
- A valid US driver’s license
- Australian Government Jobs
- British Government Recruitment
- Jobs in Europe through the European Commission
- UK Government Jobs in London through Commonwealth UK
- Warehouse Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA for Foreigners
- Ability to collaborate with others, accept feedback, and enthusiastically perform a wide range of tasks.
- Strong Microsoft, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong self-initiative, and ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- High level of energy with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Interest and knowledge of video production and new media.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Spoken and written proficiency in Spanish
- Previous work experience with The Walt Disney Company
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Currently enrolled or graduated within six months of application submission, in an accredited college/university earning a degree in Marketing, Business, or closely related field
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Housing: This internship is located in the Orlando, FL area. We provide housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities, for more information Click Here
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2023 – June 2023. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship (40 hours/week) Monday through Friday, with possible evenings and weekends if necessary.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
About Parks, Experiences, and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products segment include Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business.
Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games, and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products, and interactive media.
From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters, and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe.
With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences, and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
How to Apply For Disney United States Jobs, Jobs at Disney, Disney Jobs USA
Kindly click on “Apply Now” below to start the application process below:
If you have any questions concerning Disney United States Jobs, Jobs at Disney, Disney Jobs USA, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.