DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application Form Portal 2021/2022.
DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application Form Portal: Application are invited into the Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) for recruitment intake for 2021/2022 job recruitment exercise.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR). There are responsible for the exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
Department of Petroleum Resource Recruitment
The purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) recruitment is to create jobs for young Nigerians, both graduate and non-graduate.
DPR Job Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources job recruitment should kindly read the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate. (both male and female)
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online Application.
- First, click the Register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page
- Also, fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration
- The Mail contains a link that will be redirected to the login page where you are to log in with the new credentials you just created.
- Log in and select the appropriate job type that best describes your interest.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).
- Then, click on the box to upload your photo and click on save, and continue to submit the form and picture.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- All documents should be in PDF format.
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available), and select your preferred and alternate examination center.
- However, go through and edit any incorrect information.
- You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.
- Also, you should always check your e-mail and dashboard for the latest information.
DPR Shortlisted Candidate
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) list of shortlisted candidate will be release here, and all shortlisted candidate will be contacted via the email address they use during registration. kindly read the information below:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
If you have any questions concerning DPR Recruitment , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal Login Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.