Dr Franco Vaccarino Scholarship: The Dr Franco Vaccarino Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Guelph students.
Dr Franco Vaccarino Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The University of Guelph is a comprehensive public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
Established in 2020 to honor and recognize the leadership and contributions made by the University of Guelph’s outgoing president, Dr. Franco Vaccarino.
This scholarship is the University of Guelph’s most prestigious award offered to an entering International student and aligns with Dr. Vaccarino’s vision on internationalization.
Aim and Benefits of Dr Franco Vaccarino scholarship
1 award of $42,500 ($8,250 annually for 4 years of study plus one $9,500 stipend for summer research assistantship).
Requirements for Dr Franco Vaccarino Scholarship
Students with an outstanding academic record, who have made significant contributions to their schools and their communities, who have demonstrated innovative and unique approaches to implementing change and/or bringing about improvements to life, and who show the greatest potential to be future leaders are invited to apply.
- Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
- University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarship
- University of Debrecen Postgraduate Scholarship
- The University of Newcastle Masters Scholarship
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. Have submitted an application for admission and have a valid U of G student ID number;
2. Are an International (VISA) student;
3. Are entering the first semester of any undergraduate degree program at the University of Guelph;
4. Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution;
5. Have at least an admission average equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum; and
6. Have made meaningful leadership contributions to your school and community.
If you have any questions concerning Dr Franco Vaccarino Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.