Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form 2020.
DSPG Post UTME Form: Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out for sale. A candidate that scored the required dspg cut off mark and above are eligible to apply for delta poly post utme screening See the requirements and how to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic post UTME form below.
DSPG Post UTME Screening Form
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku invites Applications from qualified candidates for admission into DSPG ND full-time programme for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
See Also: DSPG HND Admission Form
Delta Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or it’s equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) Sittings
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as the first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed
A. School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
B. School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
C. School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
D. School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
How to Apply for DSPG Post UTME Screening Form
1.Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that Asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
- For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirement.
Applications Deadline: 31st January, 2021
Note: All candidate should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning DSPG Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.