Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form 2020 | ND Full-Time.
DSPZ Post UTME Form: Delta State Poly Ozoro post utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale, See the requirements and Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro cut-off mark below.
DSPZ Post UTME
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
See Also: DSPZ Academic Calendar
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Exercise.
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department, and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable the card.
- An Application Number will be generated after successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
Note Also: Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
Delta State Poly Ozoro Cut Off Mark is 140 and above Jamb UTME.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Date
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into various programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro would be later announced, Keep Checking Back.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.
If you have any questions concerning DSPZ Post UTME Screening, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.