Easy Step by Step Guide to Login to Jamb Portal – jamb.gov.ng.
Easy Step by Step to Login to Jamb Portal: In this article, we are going to show you the Easy Step by Step Guide to Login to Jamb Portal – jamb.gov.ng. How can I login to jamb portal? How do I upload my O’level result on jamb portal? Is it possible to create two accounts on jamb portal? If all these are your questions and much more, then you are in the right place.
Easy Step by Step to Login to Jamb Portal
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of education.
JAMB Official Portal Login 2022
Also, www.jamb.org.ng is also among Jamb official portal/website, this portal enables the candidate to create and access their profile account, it also enables the Candidate to check the UTME result, Mock Result & Reprint of examination slip.
- Jamb UTME Form
- Jamb Result
- JAMB efacility
- Jamb Cut off Marks
- Jamb Admission Status
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb Regularization Portal
- Jamb Change of Course & Others
- Jamb O’Level Upload Portal
- Jamb Subject Combination
- JAMB CBT Approved Centres
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office or JAMB registration center/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request an upload of your O’level result on the JAMB portal
How to Check my JAMB UTME Result
- Visit the JAMB result checker portal at www.jamb.org.ng/check results
- Click on “Check UTME 2022 UTME Result”
- Continue and enter your jamb reg number or email address
- Click submit and your results will be displayed to you
JAMB UTME Admission Status
- Go to the JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
What Do I Do if I’m Yet to be Admitted on Jamb Portal?
Not Yet admitted? If yes, please take note of the following:
1. Login into JAMB CAPS to Verify Your O’level Result Upload
It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Then, click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level’ to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT center to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. Check if You Have Been Recommended for Transfer to Another Program
Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice program to another program because of UTME and O’level combinations.
Candidates are expected to monitor their admission by following the instructions a-c above, then click the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program.
However, you are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program.
Also, if you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
3. Did You Applied for the JAMB UTME with Awaiting Result?
Candidates who used ‘awaiting result’ during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will process their admission.
If you have any questions concerning Easy Step by Step to Login to Jamb Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.