Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Uburu (EBSCONMU) Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form: The management of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Uburu (EBSCONMU) has started selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Training Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2022
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form
- Interested candidate should apply online at the college website at www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N12,000 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make a payment or simply pay on the Remita platform using a debit card.
- Proceed to continue application after making payment to complete registration and print out a clear examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
- The portal is open for application on 16th February 2021 and closes on 21st June 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 07031610928, 08173727755 E-mail: email@example.com
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entrance Exam Details
Date: Saturday, 26th June 2021
Time: 10:00 am on the dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
If you have any questions concerning Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing
- University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) Post-Basic Nursing Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.