Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission List.
EBSU Admission List | The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list, How to check admission list.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
See Also: EBSU Supplementary Admission List
How to Check EBSU Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
All admitted candidates into Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing Science and Medical Laboratory Sciences are hereby directed to pay the sum of Fifty Thousand Fifty naira (N50, 050.00) only and candidates admitted in other courses are directed to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Fifty Naira (N30, 050) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. Merit / Supplementary.
- Select search pattern i.e. By JAMB Registration Number or By Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
If you have any question concerning EBSU, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.