Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023.
EBSU Post UTME Form: Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME, and Direct Entry screening: EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
EBSU Post UTME Form
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for it undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU) is now available online for registration.
See Also: EBSU Courses
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Screening Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
Application Closing Date: Not specified
If you have any question concerning Ebonyi State University (EBSU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.