Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form | www.ebsu.edu.ng.
EBSU Supplementary Admission Form | Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is now selling the application forms for its 2021/2022 academic session for supplementary admission into Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences, See how to apply for Ebsu supplementary form below.
EBSU Supplementary Admission Form
This information goes to all the candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 120 and above as well as possess required O’level credits for University admission, that the application form for supplementary admission is available now.
See Also: EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form
Interested candidates should follow the supplementary payment procedure below and pay the N10,050.00 Supplementary fee. The portal for registration opens from Monday, 31st January 2022 to February 14th, 2022.
EBSU Supplementary Admission Available Programmes and Requirements.
Available courses are
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME in Sciences/Engineering subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science Subjects.
B: Environmental Sciences
Available courses are
- Architecture/Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate/Environmental Management
- Building/Quality surveying
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME from Mathematics, English Language and any other Environmental sciences subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from the following: Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics, Fine Arts, Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of
N5,000 naira only when they visit the EBSU portal at www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and
click on Start Application link, fill the invoice form that appears and
select the right form category. Upon successful payment, candidates
will be redirected back to the portal where they can either print a
receipt of the payment or proceed to sign-up. For further instructions,
download the manual on the portal homepage to get the instructions to
register and signup.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either JAMB SUPPLEMENTARY or DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
N/B: Ensure that all fields are completely filled.
Any candidate who was not admitted through merit must fill supplementary form as no candidates will be cleared without evidence of payment of supplementary application fee.
However candidates that will be admitted on interest in Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Lab. Science, Nursing Science and Law will fill supplementary form when the supplementary admission list is published.
N/B: Candidates that did not choose EBSU as their first choice Institution but desire to be admitted in Ebonyi State University, should do change of Institution before filling supplementary form so that their name will appear on EBSU platform for admission.
If you have any question concerning Ebonyi State University (EBSU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.