Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
ECN Recruitment: Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is Out. See requirements and how to apply for the ongoing Job in the Energy Commission of Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The Energy Commission of Nigeria is now accepting application for recruitment intake for 2022/2023 exercise. The job requirements is suitable for applicants with HND, BSc and ND and other relevant requirements.
About Energy Commission of Nigeria
The Heads of State of ECOWAS at their meeting in 1982 in Conakry adopted a declaration that a body to be called the Energy Commission of each member state should be established and be charged with the responsibility of coordinating and supervising all energy functions and activities within each member state.
These Energy Commissions are expected to link up with the African Energy Commission on behalf of their respective countries.
Virtually all countries of the world, both developed and developing, have adopted the mechanism of a National Energy Commission located in the office of the President and under direct presidential control in order to effectively address the energy economy interactions and in recognition of the sensitivity of national security to energy issues.
ECN Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Energy Commission of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following;
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply For Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment
- Visit official website: https://www.energy.gov.ng/Applicants.
- Provide all your scanned document
- create your account
- Upload your document
- and click “Submit”
- NIA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning ECN Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.