Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
ECOHSAT Admission Form: Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) is now selling the application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT), Kabuga, Kano, programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Professional Diploma Programmes
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Pharmacy Health Technician (PHT)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- Health Information Management (PD HIM)
- Environmental Health Technician (PD EVT)
- CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker ([CHEW)
- REMEDIAL BASIC SCIENCE
- EMIRATES COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery
- BSc. PROGRAMMES
- BSc. Public Health
- BSc. Community Health
- BSc. Environmental Health
- NATIONAL & HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Nutrition & Dietetics (NUD)
- Dental Therapy (DT)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Community Health (CH)
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- EKSU Sandwich Admission Form
- UNIMED JUPEB Admission Form
- AAUA Part-Time Admission Form
- FECA HND Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) HND Admission Form
- List of School of Nursing Whose Admission Form is Out
How to Apply for ECOHSAT Admission Form
You can purchase forms online at just N8,500 or visit the school at ECOHSAT Kabuga Satellite Town Kano. For more information, visit www.Ecohsat.edu.ng or contact us on our official numbers: 08182547149/09138088744/08037709304.
If you have any question concerning ECOHSAT Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this