Edwin Clark University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020 | www.edwinclarkuniversity.org.
Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form: Edwin Clark University (ECU) has started selling admission forms into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Apply for ECU Post UTME Form below.
Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form
The management of Edwin Clark University (ECU) wishes to inform the general public and interested and suitably qualified candidate to apply for its various Undergraduate/Degree programme admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. Therefore, Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second, or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2019 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week.
Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest-growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria. The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.
Edwin Clark University Courses
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric with options in:
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Hotel Management & Tourism
Faculty of Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Hum, Soc & Mgt Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B. A. English & Literary Studies
- B. A. History & International Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- LL.B Law
Edwin Clark University Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Direct entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
- Candidate for direct entry are required to obtained JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
- All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate
How to Apply for Edwin Clark University Post UTME.
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
- By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres.
- By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng to fill and submit online application form.
- In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:
Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 1014022279
Bank Name: UBA
Account No: 1018657909 Bank Name: GTBank
Account No: 0171183354
If you have any questions concerning Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
- FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.