Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment Portal 2023.
EFCC Recruitment | EFCC is currently Recruiting for 2023/2024 servicemen, application portal has been officially open for qualified applicant, see Efcc application requirement and method of application
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering.
The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja.
Under the previous EFCC chairman Nuhu Ribadu, the agency has addressed financial corruption by prosecuting and convicting a number of high-profile corrupt individuals, ranging from Nigeria’s former chief law enforcement officer to several bank chief executives. By 2005, the EFCC arrested government officials including, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.
If you are visiting EFCC recruitment portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print-out the Acknowledgment Form.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully on the OFFICIAL EFCC Portal.
N/B: The available job vacancies advertised at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process. If you come across any websites professing a straight entrance guide to work with EFCC in exchange for cash. Ensure to report to the appropriate authorities.
Please understand that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
See What EFCC Recruitment Process is About
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature.
The EFCC, therefore, will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are ready.
EFCC Vacant Positions
– Graduates Cadre;
– Diploma Cadre;
– S.S.C.E Cardre;
Complete Requirement for EFCC Recruitment
1. Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cardre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
2. All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
3. Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
4. Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
5. Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply,
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023?
If you are interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment exercise, then visit the official career PORTAL → https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career to get started.
Online Application Procedure and Steps:
- Visit EFCC New Jobs Portal www.efccnigeria.org/career
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit profile and other activities.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING! Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
If you have any question concerning EFCC, Examination Date & Screening date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.