Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission List 2021/2022.
EKSU Admission List: The Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released its 2021/2022 Academic Session admission list into undergraduate programs, The admission list consists of the name of the candidate offered the provisional course in a different department.
EKSU Admission List
This information goes to all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2021/2022 academic session merit admission list.
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
You can access your EKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of late Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Print a copy of this admission slip and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the website(www.eksu.edu.ng).
- Kindly report to the Admissions Office (Academic Affairs’ Office Building) with this Admission Letter and two (2) copies of Authority to Proceed slip immediately after the payment of the Acceptance Fee.
- Return to your dashboard to pay your school fees by following the instructions displayed on the website as mentioned in ”1” above.
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer, within 24 hours upon payment of school fees, for faculty/departmental screening with the original copies of your credentials and the copies of Authority to Proceed Slip already signed by the Admissions Officer. You will be given three (3) files along with the Faculty Screening Form which you must fill. The Faculty Officer will ascertain your eligibility based on University and Departmental requirements.
- Proceed to your HoD for screening, after which you are to submit two (2) of the three (3) files containing copies of your Admission Letter, Certificate(s)/Result(s), Certificate of Origin from your Local Government, one Guarantor’s Letter, and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard, three (3) recent passport photographs to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance.
- Submit the third file to the Senate and Academic Matters Division of the Directorate of Academic Affairs
If you have any questions concerning EKSU Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.