Ekiti State University (EKSU) Notice to Graduands on Payment of Convocation Fee, Others 2020 | www.eksu.edu.ng.
EKSU Notice to Graduands: Ekiti State University, EKSU notice to graduands on the collection of academic robes, payment of convocation fee, collection of certificates and other important details ahead of the 24th convocation ceremony of the institution.
EKSU Notice to Graduands
This is to inform all the graduands of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), that the management of the institution has released the procedure for the collection of academic robes, payment of convocation fee and collection of certificates during convocation.
EKSU Convocation Ceremony General Information.
I. The Convocation ceremonies involve students who graduated from the university in the 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 academic sessions in all programmes. Graduands are to visit the University Website: www.eksu.edu.ng for confirmation of their names
II. Academic robes will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/Secretaries of Faculties/Colleges/ Programmes from Monday, 7th December 2020 upon payment of the prescribed charges (excluding Bank commission).
PLEASE NOTE: PhD Degree graduands are expected to physically attend the ceremony and thereafter take away their academic gowns.
EKSU Convocation Fees Method of Payment
1.a) Login to www.remita.net
b) Search for EKITI: EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY at the biller search Bar
c) Select ‘CONVOCATION FEE FOR 2020’
d) Fill in your details and submit. OR
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6688576799/service.spa
- Fill in your details as applicable and the payers menu as select the Programme you are paying for as appropriate e.g Undergraduate Programme, Masters P.hD
- Please, click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit
Then select how you want to pay e.g
- CARD This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment)
- BANK BRANCH(This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your Pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
NOTE: You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service.
2. The printed receipt of payment should be kept intact as it will be required for collection of certificates/transcripts in future.
The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Tuesday, 22nd December, 2020, after which a late submission penalty of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per day will be paid.
Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract penalty of Seventy-Five Thousand Naira (N75,000.00)
Collection of EKSU Certificates During Convocation.
Graduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certificates immediately after the convocation upon the payment of the prescribed fees. Graduands are implored to pay the prescribed fees on or before 15th December 2020 failing which, they may be asked to pay additional charges.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES DURING CONVOCATION BY GRADUANDS:
- Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result;
- Student Identity Card or Letter of Identification from the Department;
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of Payment of the Prescribed Fees;
- Evidence of Clearance from the University.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Edward O. Olanipekun, FCSN Congratulates the graduands on behalf of the University community and wishes all participants wonderful convocation ceremonies.
If you have any questions concerning EKSU Notice to Graduands, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Important Notice to Students
- OSPOLY Iree Notice to HND II Students on NYSC Mobilization 2019/2020
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Notice to School Fees Defaulters/Debtors 2020
- UAT Notice to JUPEB Students on Resumption, Fees & Others 2020/2021
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.