Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021.
EKSU Post UTME Form: Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session are out for sale. EKSU Direct Entry screening applicants are eligible to register. The UTME candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME are to register for the screening application exercise.
EKSU Post UTME Form
The Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, invites applications from all the UTME and DIRECT ENTRY candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University for the 2020/2021 academic session, to enrol in the on-line screening application exercise.
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
Before Proceeding: See EKSU Courses Here
Note: UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Eligible Candidate for EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
EKSU Online Screening Procedures
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Exercise
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa.
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for i.e ”POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FEE 2020/2021”
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number
- Fill in the course you are applying for
- Fill in your name on (Payer’s name)
- Fill in your Phone number on (Payer’s Phone)
- Fill in your email address on (Payer Email)
- Confirm the e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect
- Please click on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification
- Click ”Submit”
Then select you want to pay e.g
- a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment
- b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
- You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service
- Ensure you fill your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘New Application” and provide the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, as security codes to open that application form which will be sent to applicants phone number/email, after successful upload of evidence of payment as in 1-above
- Applicants are to enter their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and enter the password they already created while setting up their account to login
- Select the 2020/2021 PUTME application. This requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME) and Names(s), as they appear on the JAMB result slips of applicants and uploading evidence of payment in compliance with (1-12) above
- After successful upload of evidence of payment, click proceed (This will require applicants to enter their security code sent to their mobile phone numbers/email to gain access) to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only
- Upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB
- Candidates awaiting their results should upload them within two weeks of release.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021.
If you have any questions concerning EKSU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.