Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Form 2021.
EKSU School Of Nursing Form: Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado-Ekiti, School of Nursing has started selling admission forms into its Basic Nursing Programme for 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Form below.
EKSU School Of Nursing Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing for the 2021/2022 academic session.
EKSU Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2020. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
How to Apply for EKSU School Of Nursing Admission Form
Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
- Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
EKSUTH School Of Nursing Form CLOSING DATE: Not Stated
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
If you have any questions concerning EKSUTH School Of Nursing Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NOHE Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Admission Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.