Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2021.
EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form: Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), School Of Midwifery has commenced the sale of admission form into its BASIC Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), School Of Midwifery BASIC Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must attain 17years by the year 2021.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Midwifery, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHSOM) hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.eksuthsom.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2021/2022 Academic session.
- Log on to www.eksuthsom.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Enquiries: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 08068470506,08062073196,08067151600.
If you have any questions concerning EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you
- UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form.
- ABUTH Nursing / Midwifery Entrance Exam and Interview Date
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.