Encouraging Fathers Day: Anyone can father a child, but being a dad takes a lifetime. Father’s day bible verses are so significant to be sent to a loving and caring dad. When it has to do with Father’s Day, it has to be extra special. With this fathers day Bible Verse, we will see what the Bible says about them and their value in our lives.
Encouraging Fathers Day Bible Verses to Wish Him Well
Inspiring Father’s Day Bible Verses
Here are some inspiring bible verses for your father:
1. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
2. Deuteronomy 6:6-9 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be in your hearts. 7Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
3. Genesis 2:24 24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
4. Joshua 24:15 15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
5. Proverbs 3:11-12 11My son, do not despise the LORD’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, 12because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
6. Deuteronomy 1:29-31 29 Then I said to you, “Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of them. 30The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes, 31and in the wilderness. There you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”
7. Proverbs 14:26 26Whoever fears the LORD has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge.
8. Psalm 127:3-5 3Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. 4Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. 5Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
9. Exodus 34:6-7 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin.
Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”
10. Proverbs 22:6: 6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. “ Fathers Day Bible Verses”
11. Ephesians 6:1-4: 1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2“Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise — 3“so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” 4Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
12. Exodus 14:13: Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.
13. 1 Corinthians 16:13: Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
14. Deuteronomy 6:6–7 These commandments that I give you today are to be in your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
15. Malachi 4:6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with destruction.
16. Joshua 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for o trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
17. Proverbs 17:6 Children’s children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
18. Proverbs 20:7 The righteous who walks in his integrity— blessed are his children after him!
19. Proverbs 23:24 The father of a righteous son will rejoice greatly, and one who fathers a wise son will delight in him. “ Fathers Day Bible Verses”
20. Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
21. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
22. Genesis 18:19 For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.
23. Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
24. Psalm 44:1 We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, [what] work thou didst in their days, in the times of old. Father’s Day Bible Verses”
25. Proverbs 23:24 The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise [child] shall have joy of him.
26. Psalm 103:13 Like as a father pitieth [his] children, [so] the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
27. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
28. Proverbs 20:7 The just [man] walketh in his integrity: his children [are] blessed after him.
29. Ephesians 5:28-29 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church.
30. 1 Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love
31. Proverbs 30:18-19 There are three things that amaze me—no, four things that I don’t understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman.
32. 1 Peter 3:7 In the same way, your husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. “ Fathers Day Bible Verses”
33. 1 Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise, your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
34. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins.
35. Ecclesiastes 9:9 Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.
- New Year Quotes, Messages and Wishes to Celebrate a Fresh Start
- January 2023 Good Morning Message for that Special Person in Your life
- Good Night Messages for Friends to Give them a Chuckle
- Sensational Ice Cream Quotes With Savory Message
- Romantic and Sweet Good Morning Messages for Him
36. Mark 10:9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
37. Proverbs 15:5 A fool doesn’t like a father’s instruction, but those who heed correction are mature.
38. PSALM 103:13 Like a parent feels compassion for their children — that’s how the Lord feels compassion for those who honor him.
39. Lamentations 3:22 “The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end…”
40. Psalm 103:8 “The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.”
41. John 15:9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.”
42. Jeremiah 31:3 “I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.”
43. 1 Corinthians 13:7 “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
44. Proverbs 23:22 “Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.”
45. Proverbs 23:24 “The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.”
46. Psalm 32:7-8 “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” “ Fathers Day Bible Verses”
47. Proverbs 4:11-12 “I will guide you in the way of wisdom and I will lead you in upright paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered, and when you run, you will not stumble.”
48. Luke 15:20: “But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.”
49. Deuteronomy 1:31 “There you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”
50. Malachi 4:6 “He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.”
51. Hebrews 12:7 “Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?”
So today, celebrate Father’s Day and all fathers with these Bible verses about being a godly dad and husband. These passages of Scripture declare what God intended for men and how we can celebrate our fathers, don’t forget to tell your dad you love and appreciate him for fathering you.
If you have any questions concerning Encouraging Fathers Day Bible Verses to Wish Him Well, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.