Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022 Application Form Portal.
Endowment Fund Scholarship: Application for the Endowment Fund Scholarship is now open to eligible students. It is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by the Australian university of Queensland.
About the Scholarship
The scholarships were established in 2019 by the members of the UQLA (University of Queensland Law Alumni Association) under the Create Change Scholarship Initiative and are maintained by income generated from the endowment fund.
The UQLA, as well as providing a series of programs in which all alumni can participate, also supports a number of programs to assist disadvantaged students in completing their studies.
- HONNIF Scholarship
- High School Junior Scholarships
- ACU Routeledge/Round Table Commonwealth Studentships
- The United Nation Essay Competition
- SouthEast Asia Excellence Scholarship at University of Liverpool in the UK
- Malaysian Government International (Masters & PhD) MOE Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Endowment Fund Scholarship
The University of Queensland Law Alumni Scholarship 2023 provides a maximum of AUD 9000.
Courses for Scholarship
Requirements for Scholarship
1. Can demonstrate financial need;
2. Submit an application to the Dean, by the closing date for applications
3. Are enrolled or intend to enroll full time in the LLB(Hons) or dual; and
4. Are a domestic student under the University’s Student Fees Policy.
February 17, 2023.
If you have any questions concerning Endowment Fund Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.