Enugu State University of Science and Technology Matriculation Ceremony Date 2022/2023.
ESUT Matriculation Ceremony Date: Enugu State University of Science and Technology 42nd matriculation ceremony date, time, and venue of the 2022/2023 new intakes have been announced.
ESUT Matriculation Ceremony Date
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has announced the schedule for the 42nd Matriculation Ceremony Exercise of 2022/2023 academic session newly admitted candidates.
ESUT Matriculation Ceremony Schedule.
ESUT 42nd matriculation ceremony has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 17th February 2023.
Venue: Convocation Area, Permanent Campus, Agbani
In line with the tradition of the University, there will be a two-day orientation exercise for the new students. During the exercise, every student will be given Matriculation packages and academic gown on payment of the approved cost of services as follows;
- Hiring of academic gown (undergraduate) – N10,000.00
- Hiring of academic gown (Postgraduate) – N15,000.00
- Matriculation packages (Undergraduate & Postgraduates) – N5,000.00
The purpose of this communication is to request all fresh students (Undergraduates & Postgraduates) to visit our portal http://portal.esut.edu.ng and select sundry fees to generate an invoice for the academic gown and Matriculation packages and then proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment with the generated invoice.
If you have any questions concerning ESUT Matriculation Ceremony Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- MAPOLY Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- LASU Sandwich Degree Matriculation Ceremony & Orientation Programme
- FUTMINNA Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- EKSU Virtual Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- OSPOLY Iree Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.