Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022.
ESUT Post UTME Form: Application is invited to Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT post-UTME and ESUT Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT Post UTME Form
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) invites application from candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates are to note the following:
- ESUT cut-off mark is 150, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy which is 200.
- The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
- The screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status through text messages
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- * (Mechanical Technology Education)
- * (Electrical/Electronics Education)
- * (Building Technology Education)
- * (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- Geography and Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative, and Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Screening.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
Registration Procedures are below:
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2021/2022 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR pay direct.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note, however, that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake websites by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
If you have any questions concerning ESUT Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.