Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 | www.esut.edu.ng.
ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form: The Enugu State University of Science and Technology, (ESUT), School of Postgraduate Studies has started selling application forms for admission into its various PGD, PGDE, M.Sc, M.Phil, and Ph.D programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. See how to apply for ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form below.
Recommended: Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Postgraduate Courses.
ESUT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
ESUT Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements – PGD.
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree From an approved University must obtain a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
ESUT Master of Science Admission Requirements – M.Sc.
The criteria for admission into the masters programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
All candidates must have five credit passes including English. Mathematics and two other Relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
Academic Master’s Programmes qualify candidates for higher degrees while professional programmes are terminal.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
- Candidates with at least a third class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s Degree Programmes.
- Candidates for Professional Master’s Degree Programme must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- Candidates with university Degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
ESUT Doctor of Philosophy Admission Requirements – Ph.D.
Basic Admission Requirements for Doctorate Programmes
Candidates for Ph.D. admission must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidate must have five credit passes including English, mathematics and two other relevant science subject at O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic master’s Degree in relevant areas with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
All applicants must meet the NUC minimum admission requirement as stipulated in the NUC Postgraduate benchmark. Please visit www.esut.edu.ng for details.
How to Apply for ESUT Postgraduate Form.
The forms are available online @ www.esut.edu.ng and cost N20,000 only. Generate an invoice on ESUT portal and the take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using Interswitch.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Type www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
- Under Postgraduate section, click on Generate Invoice hyperlink
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your Postgraduate Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Postgraduate section, click on “Fill PG Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Applicants should arrange for their transcripts to be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State, Nigeria: E-mail: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: not specified.
If you have any questions concerning ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- AUST Postgraduate Form
- BIU Postgraduate Admission Form
- Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.