Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020 | www.esut.edu.ng.
ESUT Pre-Degree Admission Form: Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has started selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ESUT Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About ESUT Pre-Degree Programme.
The advantage of the Pre-Degree Programme which is conducted at the Nsukka Campus of ESUT is that students who creditably passed their courses and met the minimum UTME pass-mark have brighter chances of being admitted Into the Degree Programme of ESUT.
There are two options in the programme, Sciences and the Arts, and subjects taught under each option are shown below:
- SCIENCES – Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography
- ARTS – Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Economics, Government, Geography
FACULTIES BENEFITING FROM THE PROGRAMME:
All the Departments in the university can admit products of the Pre-Degree Programme. Thus, the following Faculties and College in the University will admit candidates Into the programme:
i. Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
ii. Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences
iii. Faculty of Education
iv. Faculty of Environmental Sciences
v. Faculty of Engineering
vi. Faculty of Law
vii. Faculty of Management Sciences
viii. Faculty of Social Sciences
ix. College of Medicine
x. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
ESUT Pre-Degree Admission Form Duration Of Courses: The course lasts for two semesters or nine (9) months. During this period, the students would have gone through a course of instructions that include relevant practical instructions. Attendance in lectures and practical classes are mandatory.
ESUT Pre-degree Admission Requirements.
Eligibility for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme Credits in five subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level Results could be considered for admission but will not be posted into any of the university’s programmes without the requisite O’Level credits.
How to Apply for ESUT Pre-Degree Form.
Generate an invoice of N5,800.00 on ESUT portal and the take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using the Quickteller platform.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Type www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
- Under Pre-degree section, click on Generate Invoice hyperlink
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your Pre-degree Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Pre-Degree section, click on “Complete PREDEGREE Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
- Applicants into 2020/2021 Preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail address and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: not specified.
If you have any questions concerning ESUT Pre-Degree Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNILORIN Remedial / Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- FUDMA Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Session
- ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- IAUE Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.