Evangel University Akaeze (EUA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020 | evangeluniversity.edu.ng.
Evangel University Post UTME Form: Evangel University Cut-Off Mark is 160 and application forms for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Evangel University Post UTME Form
The management of the Evangel University Akaeze (EUA), Ebonyi State invite Applications from suitably qualified candidates for 2020/2021 admission into Evangel University at undergraduate programmes.
Recommended: Evangel University Courses
Evangel University Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- UTME Candidates: Candidates must have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score as approved by JAMB.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include English language for Arts student and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form.
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https:// www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed bank to pay the sum of N52,000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download the application form to fill it manually and send it with relevant documents stated above as an attachment to [email protected] for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and to print provisional admission letter.
- Evangel University post UTME form is available online for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Evangel University Tuition & Applicable Fees.
- Students who have been offered admission shall be required to pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 which is once.
- Tuition and Hostel Accommodation: Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
All payment must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA)||10183668338|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
|3. Zenith Bank||1015609420|
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers: 08033281058, 08035924664, 07038581038, 09096696169.
Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February, 2012 to operate as degree awarding institutions. The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria.
If you have any question concerning Evangel University, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.