ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Recruitment Application Form Login Portal 2021/2022.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Recruitment: Exxon Mobil invites application for Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Job Recruitment for 2021/2022. See requirements and how to apply for Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Job Recruitment below.
Exxon Mobil Corporation, stylized as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Eligibility on ExxonMobil Job Recruitment 2021
Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
• Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
• Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply For ExxonMobil Job Recruitment 2021
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
• An updated resume
• Academic Transcript showing CGPA
• Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
• Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering.
Apply For Exxon Mobil Job
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Also, Click on the Job title (Subsurface Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop-down and select the “Apply Now” option
- Also, Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out the information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application.
- In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under the “Jobs Applied” section
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- All applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Lastly, Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
If you have any questions concerning ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Recruitment , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.