Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.fadacresources.com.
Fadac Resources and Services recruitment: www.fadacresources.com , How to apply for Fadac Resources and Services Job recruitment application portal is now open for recruitment exercise 2022…See more details below
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a multinational leading flexible and packaging and chemicals manufacturing company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging, chemicals and PET bottles.
They play a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria, due to expansion they are need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control & Development Supervisor
- The primary responsibility of a quality control and development supervisor is to ensure products meet quality and efficiency standards set by the company.
- He or she will assist in formulation, production and testing of industrial coatings and keep meticulous and detailed records of activities.
- In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Recommend manufacturing or technology aids to increase speed and efficiency.
- Supervise the selection, workflow, training and development of staff.
- Assess production process issues, and recommend improvements.
- Supervise product testing to ensure procedure accuracy.
- Assist in developing and implementing quality assurance programs to meet production standards and customer requirements.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- NITDA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment Application
- EWI Recruitment for Renewable Developer, United States
- www.nscdc.gov.ng Shortlisted Candidates
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Nigeria Community Police Recruitment
Requirement and Key skills
- B.Sc/HND in Chemistry
- 4 to 5 years of Experience in the paint or plastic industry with Spectrometer experience
- Ability to read & interpret technical directions & perform formulation.
- Strong understanding of fundamental chemistry & polymeric structure/property relationships
- Disciplined problem solving skills
- Familiarity with using a computer is must.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Testing and operating knowledge of MFI, ASH CONTENT,TWO ROLE MILL, LAB LINE TWIN SCREW EXTRUDER, BLOWN FILM PLANT, HYDROLIC PRESS
Application Closing Date
30th November. Interested and qualified candidates should:
How to Apply For Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning Fadac Resources and Services recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.