Federal Co-operative College (FCC) Ibadan School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
FCC Ibadan School Fees: Federal Co-operative College (FCC) Ibadan school fees schedule for Certificate, Diploma, ND and HND programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform all the fresh and stale Certificate, Diploma, ND and HND students of the Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan, that the management of the institution has published the amounts they are required to pay as school fees.
Federal Co-operative College (FCC) Ibadan School Fees Schedule
Account Name: Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan
Account Number: Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
To Generate RRR, Click Here.
For National Diploma (ND) 1 Students
- Accountancy, Business Administration & Management, Banking & Finance, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing: Each programme has a school fee of ₦58,500.
- Computer Science, Home & Rural Economics: These programmes are ₦63,500.
- Daily Part-Time Programmes: The fee here is ₦70,000.
For National Diploma (ND) 2 Students
- All Programmes Except Computer Science and Home & Rural Economics: The payable fee is ₦51,500.
- Computer Science, Home & Rural Economics: For these, the fee is ₦56,500.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Students
- HND 1 for All Programmes Except Computer Science and Home & Rural Economics: School fees are set at ₦58,500.
- Computer Science, Home & Rural Economics for HND 1: These courses have a fee of ₦63,500.
- HND 2 for All Programmes: The fees are the same as for ND 2 students in the corresponding courses.
Special Programmes Fees
- National Diploma 2 (Conversion Programme) in Cooperative Economics & Management: ₦52,500.
- Diploma in Cooperative Studies (DCS) 1: ₦49,500.
- Diploma in Cooperative Studies (DCS) 2: ₦39,500.
- Professional Diploma in Cooperative Studies: ₦59,500.
Acceptance Fees for New Students
- As a newly admitted Year 1 student, you’re required to pay an acceptance fee of ₦20,000.
- This fee should be paid into the College Remita Account.
- RRR Generation: First, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by clicking on the provided link.
- Bank Payments: With the RRR, head to the bank, fill out a teller, and ensure it’s stamped after payment.
Additional Fees to Take Note Of
Student Union Government (SUG) Fees
- New Students: ₦5,000.
- Returning Students: ₦3,000.
- Payable to SUG FCC, Ibadan at Polaris Bank PLC.
- Year 1 Cooperative Economics & Management Students Only: ₦1,500.
- Payable to Consumer FCC, Ibadan at Polaris Bank PLC.
- Joint Christian College Fellowship: ₦1,000 for Christian students only, at First Bank PLC.
- MSSN: ₦1,000 for Muslim students only, at Stanbic IBTC.
- UNIUYO School Fees
- Tech-U Ibadan School Fees
- Eastern Polytechnic School Fees
- Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) School Fees
If you have any questions concerning FCC Ibadan School Fees, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.