Federal Character Commission Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Federal Character Commission, FCC Recruitment: Application are invited into the Federal Character Commission (FCC) 2022/2023 job recruitment exercise. See requirement on educational qualifications and employment details, and method of online job application.
The Federal Character Commission is now accepting application for recruitment intake for 2022/2023 exercise. The job requirements is suitable for applicants with HND, BSc and ND and other relevant requirements. Check below for full details:
Note: The key purpose of the Federal Character Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
About Federal Character Commission
The Federal Character Commission (“the Commission”) is one of the fourteen Independent Federal executive Bodies established by Section 153(1) of the 1999 Constitution.
However, its actual existence pre-dates that Constitution by three years having been set up by the Federal Character Commission (Establishment, etc.) Decree No.34 of 1996 (“the Enabling Act”).
This Act was a direct result of the recommendations of the 1994/95 Constitutional Conference earlier referred to.
The Commission ensures:
- That all fresh recruitments into the Public Service nationwide comply with the Commission Guidelines and Formulae on Equitable Distribution of Posts;
- That the best and most competent candidates from each federating unit nationwide are employed to fill vacant positions meant for indigenes of such units.
- For this purpose, the Commission shall ensure that employers of labour in the Public Service introduce and adhere to an open competitive selection process aimed at recruiting the best candidates available;
- That henceforth, distribution of public service investments in socio-economic amenities and infrastructural facilities shall be done in a fair and equitable manner such that each federating unit nationwide is adequately catered for, provided that the proposed guidelines on this aspect are promptly approved by the appropriate authorities.
- The receipt, analysis and publication of up-to-date manpower statistics of all Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals by December 31, 2005.
- Regular periodic updates of the manpower statistics of Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals and be made easily accessible on the website.
- That it provides, within five working days of the receipt of a written request by any member of the public, any information on manpower statistics relating to any Federal Government ministry, agency or parastatal which are not available on the website provided such information is not classified.
- That it reduces by at least 20%, the margin of existing imbalances in the level of representation of the federating units in government ministries, agencies and parastatals by July 2007, provided the embargo on recruitment into the public service is lifted.
- That each state of the Federation and the FCT, respectively attain not less than the statutory 2.5% and 1.0% representation in the manpower distribution of each of the Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals by 2010.
- That upon receipt and registration of any petition at its Head Office, the Commission shall within five working days, acknowledge receipt and refer same to the relevant department or state office in appropriate cases for investigation.
- That where a petition was submitted at any state office of the Commission and the state office is of the view that the subject matter is one which should be handled by the Head Office, it shall transmit the petition to the Head Office within one week of the date of receipt.
- That where a petition discloses a prima facie case of violation of the Guidelines and Formulae, it shall within three weeks forward a copy of the petition to the offending agency for its reaction.
- That the requisite enforcement machinery is set in motion within two months of the receipt of the reaction of the offending agency.
- That within three months from the date of conclusion of investigations, it sets in motion, machinery for the prosecution of defaulters of the Federal Character Guidelines and Formulae and may, in appropriate cases give defaulters an opportunity to make amends.
- That within one week of the conclusion of investigations, it notifies the petitioner of the outcome.
FCC Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Federal Character Commission recruitment must possess any of the following;
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply For Federal Character Commission Recruitment
- Visit official website: https://www.federalcharacter.gov.ng
- Provide all your scanned document
- create your account
- Upload your document
- and click “Submit”
- NIA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning FCC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.