Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEEHAAMUFU) 26th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule 2020 | NCE & Degree.
FCE EHA-AMUFU Matriculation Ceremony: The Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEEHAAMUFU) 26th matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted NCE and Degree full-time students have been released.
FCE EHA-AMUFU Matriculation Ceremony
The management of the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEEHAAMUFU) has announced the schedule for the 26th matriculation ceremony of the institution.
The matriculation ceremony is the formalization of the admission and registration of freshmen into the college system as students, so it is compulsory for all first-year NCE and Degree students.
FCE Eha-Amufu Matriculation Ceremony.
The 26th Matriculation ceremony of Federal College of Education, Eha Amufu comes up on Friday, December 18, 2020, by 10:00 am at the College Pavilion.
Fce Eha Matric Notice to Students:
1) Matriculants should report to their respective school officers for guidance concerning the collection of gowns and caps from December 14, 2020, upon presentation of their school fees receipts
2) Matriculants should be seated at the matriculation venue at 8:30 am
3) Students’ procession begins at 9:00 am prompt. All Matriculating student must process
4) Matriculants should endeavour to sign the matricula to be generated by the Registry after the matriculation ceremony to show that they have been admitted into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
Fce Eha Matric Notice to Staff:
Participation in the matriculation ceremony is mandatory for all staff of the college. However, only Academic staff and designated Senior Administrative staff of each school are expected to robe and process. Dean of schools and Heads of Department should ensure strict compliance.
School officers are required to collect gowns for their students (upon confirmation of the exact number of gowns needed) from the Registrar’s office. After the matriculation ceremony, students MUST surrender the gowns to their school officers on the same day. Any student who fails to return his/her gown on the same day will pay a fine of N500.00 for each day the gown remains unreturned.
School officers should ensure that no staff of the college is issued students’ gowns. School officers should also ensure that gowns returned are in good condition. Any student who damages his/her gown must be surcharged.
Academic staff and designated Senior Administrative staff of each school may robe in the colours of their alma mater to lend variety and glamour to the occasion.
Finally, the Academic Board wishes the matriculants a joyous matriculation ceremony.
If you have any questions concerning FCE EHA-AMUFU Matriculation Ceremony, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2019/2020
- FCET Umunze Matriculation Ceremony Date 2019/2020 [NCE & DEGREE]
- FEDPOLYADO Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2020/2021 Session.
- NUBAPOLY Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2020/2021 Session
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2020/2021
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.