Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | NCE & DEGREE.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Form: Federal College of Education Katsina has started selling post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various NCE and Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. (www.fcekatsina.edu.ng).
FCE Katsina Post UTME Form
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal College of Education (FCE) 2021/2022 post UTME screening exercise.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening Eligibility
For a candidate To be eligible for admission, Such must have the following:
- Scored a minimum of 120 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination for NCE Programme and 180 and above for Degree Programme.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- The four-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2020 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses.
How to Apply for FCE Katsina Post UTME Form
Online Registration for the screening commences on 20 September 2021 via website while the physical screening commences on 30 September 2021.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the school website: https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
- Click on to https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply
- Read the instruction carefully
- Create an account if you have just come into the portal for the first time. Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email, and any Password
- Login into the Portal with existing login accounts by entering your Email and Password
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- Upon successful payment, click on Continue Registration to continue your registration
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available and upload your passport
- Submit your application form
- On successful completion of your application, print a hard copy of your application form, acknowledgment slip, and evidence of payment. Attach photocopies of your credential and submit to ADMISSION OFFICE, FCE Katsina.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening
This is to inform the general public, particularly candidates who wish to secure admissions into various Degree courses run by the College in affiliation with Bayero University, Kano and N.C.E Programme run by the College that physical Screening Exercise is scheduled to commence on Thursday, 30 September 2021 at Languages Multi-purpose Hall by 10:00am prompt.
Candidates are required to come with the following documents for the screening
- Registration Slip and Evidence of Payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2, 000.00) via Remita
- O’Level (SSCE, GCE, TCII, NABTEB, SAISSCE etc) Examination Statement of Result or Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of Indigene (Original)
- Direct Entry Registration Slip and NCE/ ND Results or Certificate
- 2021 UTME Registration and Result Slip (originals). Candidates must score 120 and above for NCE and 180 and above for degree programmes.
- NCDC Protocol on COVID 19 should be strictly followed.
For enquiries and/or complaints send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
- COEAKWANGA Post UTME Screening Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) Bonny Post UTME Form
- FCET Umunze Post UTME Form
- OSCOTECH DPT Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning FCE Katsina Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.