Federal College of Education Obudu [in affiliation with UNICAL] Post UTME / DE Form 2022 | www.fceobudu.edu.ng.
FCE Obudu Post UTME / DE Form: Federal College of Education, Obudu, has started selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various Degree Programmes (in affiliation with UNICAL) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Obudu Post UTME / DE Form
The Federal College of Education in Programme affiliation with the University of Calabar hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who chose the institution as their First Choice Institution and scored 160 and above.
Those who wrote JAMB in 2022 with a cut-off point of 100 are eligible to apply for NCE, while those that wrote JAMB in 2021 with a cut-off point of 130 and those who wrote in 2022 with a cut-off point of 140 are also eligible to apply for Degree Programmes.
FCE OBUDU Degree Courses.
The Programmes available leading to the award of the Bachelor Degree are:
a) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed):
i. Elementary Education
ii. Educational Technology/ A teaching subject
iii. Educational Administration and Planning/ A teaching subject
iv. Guidance and Counselling/A teaching subject
v. Education/Social Studies
vi. Adult and Continuing Education/A teaching subject
b) Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA.Ed):
ii. Education/Religious Studies
c) Bachelor of Science Education (B.Sc.Ed):
ii. Physical & Health Education
d) Bachelor of Science in Vocational Education (B.Sc. Ed):
i. Agricultural Science Education
ii. Business Education
FCE Obudu Admission Requirements.
- For the four years programme through UTME, prospective applicants MUST possess a minimum of 5 O/L credits obtained at one sitting or two sittings which MUST include: English Language and Mathematics.
- For the three years programme through Direct entry, prospective applicants must possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a least MERIT passess in the two core subject areas and Education, including the requirements of (a) above.
- Applicants MUST have written the 2022 UTME conducted by JAMB and scored not less than 160 marks (UTME applicants only)
- The UTME subjects written MUST be relevant to the course an applicant is intending to study (UTME applicants only).
- The NCE subjects should be relevant to the course an applicant is intending to study (DE applicants only)
How to Apply for FCE Obudu Post UTME.
- Log on to apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a remita number (RRR)
- The application form costs N2000 only. Payments should be done either in First bank, Zenith bank or online.
- After the payment, use the RRR on apply.fceobudu.edu.ng to continue your registration
- Complete application form online and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of credentials to the duly completed application form which MUST include original JAMB result slip (for UTME applicants) and Direct entry slip (for DE applicants) and submit to the Degree Programme Unit.
- Aptitude test for post UTME and Direct Entry applicants shall hold in the College premises on a date to be communicated in due course.
If you have any questions concerning FCE Obudu Post UTME / DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form
- NACEST Admission Form (Post UTME Form)
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.