Federal College of Education Okene (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2021/2022 | www.fceokene.edu.ng.
FCE Okene UI Post UTME/DE Form: Federal College of Education, Okene affiliated to the University of Ibadan post UTME / Direct Entry screening forms for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
FCE Okene UI Post UTME/DE Form
The Federal College of Education, Okene in programme affiliation with the University of Ibadan invites interested qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA. Ed) and Bachelor of Science in Education (BSc. Ed) Degree Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
Recommended: Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME Form
FCE Okene – UI Degree Courses & Duration.
The programme would lead to the award of Bachelor Degrees in the following areas.
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
- Education/English Language
- Human Kinetics (Physical) & Health Education
- Educational Management
- Education/Social Studies
- Guidance & Counseling
The duration of the programme is four years for candidates through JAMB, UTME and three years for candidates through JAMB Direct Entry.
Candidates who had applied to the University of Ibadan and any other Nigerian University can apply.
FCE Okene – UI Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates for the four years full time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 200 in the 2021 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must be holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in addition to 2.1 above and must have completed the 2021 Direct Entry Application Forms. The NCE subjects should be relevant to the choice of course of study and candidates must have made at least five grade points on their teaching subjects.
- All Direct Entry and UTME candidates must submit copies of the application print outs with other relevant credentials to the Directorate of Undergraduate Programme Federal College of Education, Okene before the expiration of the application date.
How to Apply for FCE Okene – UI Post UTME Form.
Interested applicants must pay application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click application and then select your category e.g. Direct Entry (DE) 2020/2021 or UTME 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) It is compulsory for all candidates to supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
For details, contact; 07056060506, 08030727947, 08036243709.
If you have any questions concerning FCE Okene UI Post UTME/DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- RECTEM Post UTME Form
- Taraba State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- NACEST Admission Form (Post UTME Form)
- Western Delta University (WDU) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.