Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) Resumption Date 2022 | www.fcepkn.edu.ng.
FCE Pankshin Resumption Date: Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) resumption date for the 2021/2022 academic session and FCE Pankshin Registration For Newly Admitted Candidate.
FCE Pankshin Resumption Date
The management of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has announced the dates for the resumption of academic activities and continuation of the 2021/2022 academic session.
FCE Pankshin Resumption Date 2022
This is to Inform Students of the College that the National Strike embarked upon by the Colleges of Education Academic Staff Union (COEASU) has been suspended.
Accordingly, management has approved that Students of the College should resume on Sunday, 21st August 2022, for full Academic Activities.
FCE Pankshin Registration For Newly Admitted Candidate
A. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
1. Check your admission STATUS on the college Post UTME portal with your JAMB Registration Number or (The College notice board). Go to Post UTME Portal
2. On the College Post UTME portal generate REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) for payment of Acceptance Fee online or in any bank of your choice and PRINT RECEIPT
3. Print your COLLEGE ADMISSION LETTER on the portal
4. Go to the College ICT Centre for verification of SSCE/JAMB results and go for validation of payments at Bursary Department
5. Go to the department (s) with your verified JAMB/SSCE results, College Admission Letter, Acceptance Fees receipt and all other credentials for clearance
6. Obtain clearance from the department
7. Go to the ICT Centre (Registration Hub) to get your clearance pin for payment of school fees
8. Go to the College Post UTME Portal using your JAMB Registration Number and Clearance Pin to generate RRR and pay your school fees online or in any bank of your choice and print with Matriculation Number generated
9. Go and validate school fees receipt in the Bursary Department (Registration Hub)
10. Log on to the College Student Portal with your Matriculation Number and Initial Password to update your biodata and continue with you Course Registration in liaison with the department (s)
11. Go to the ICT Centre to obtain your ID card
12. Print two (2) copies of Course Registration forms for signing in departments/schools and Admission’s Office/School of Undergraduate Studies
13. Make three (3) copies of:
– Duly signed Course Registration forms with photocopies of College/JAMB Admission Letter
– JAMB Score Slip, Verified O/level results
– Acceptance and school payment receipts
– Birth/declaration of age
– Medical report
For submission to:
– Admission Officer (for NCE students) and Undergraduate Office (for degree students)
14. Admission’s Office/School of Undergraduate Studies compiles and submits the list of duly registered students for Issuance of Examination Clearance
Reference – Registration Hubs are projected points created to decentralize registration and make it very effective and convenient to the student with a view to avoid over crowding
B. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
1. Go to the College Student Portal and log in with Matriculation Number and Password
2. Click on Pay School Fees to generate RRR to pay your school fees online or in any bank of your choice and PRINT RECEIPTS
3. Go and validate school fees receipt in the Bursary Department (Registration Hub)
4. Register sessional courses in liaison with the department (s) taking into consideration any carry over course(s) and maximum credit load for the semester(s)
5. Make three (3) copies of duly signed Course Registration forms with photocopies of school fees receipts for submission of department (s)/ school (s) and Admission Office (for NCE students) and School of Undergraduate Studies (for degree students)
6. All duly registered students’ names will be uploaded on the College portal at the ICT Centre to enable the issuance of Examination Clearance
Registration is for three weeks (two weeks normal and one week late Registration).
All concerned are to note and comply accordingly, please.
If you have any questions concerning FCE Pankshin Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FCET Akoka Resumption Date
- NAUB Resumption Date
- Federal Poly Nekede Resumption Date
- Federal Poly Nekede Resumption Date
- Federal Polytechnic Idah Resumption Date
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.