Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE /Degree Admission List | www.fcezaria.net.
FCE Zaria admission list: The list candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out…See more details below.
Check FCE Zaria Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FCE Zaria Admission List.
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Admitted candidates should login to the:
- JAMB website to Accept/Reject the Admission offer
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK ADMISSION LIST BELOW
You can also check your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
FCE Zari Mission & Vision
The College’s Vision is to be a cradle of Teacher Education aspiring to meet the demands of modern challenges through renewed ideas based on global best practices in teaching and learning, harnessing its local, national and international potentials. Its deriving pulses being meeting the challenges of growing economy in Teacher Education in a dynamic society.
The Mission of the College is to train teachers for the service of the dynamic society through renewed research and acceptable global practices in teaching profession. Ensuring that Teacher-Trainee are put on a dynamic course in meeting the challenges of dynamic modern society.
If you have any question concerning Federal College of Education (FCE), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.