Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo (Affiliated to UI) Degree School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FCES UI School Fees: University of Ibadan / Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, Degree school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session, www.uidegree.fcesoyo.edu.ng.
The management of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) has published the amount payable as school fees by the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UI / FCES Oyo Degree School Fees Schedule.
Summary of UI/FCES Degree School
- 100 level (Fresher) – N71,500.00 (excluding Acceptance Fee)
- 200 level (Stalites) – N63,500.00
- 300 level – N73,500.00
- 300 level – (G & C students) – N78,500.00
- 400 level – N106,000.00
- 400 level – (G & C Students) – N111,000.00
UI / FCES Oyo Degree School Fees for Fresh Students
|(100 & 200) Level|
UI / FCES Oyo Degree School Fees for Returning Students
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
UI / FCES Oyo Degree Special Fees
- Convocation Fee for only 400 level Students = N15,000.00
- Certificate Fee for only 400 level student = N12,500.00
- Counselling Practicum Fee (only for 300 & 400 G & C students) = N 5,000.00
- Admission Acceptance Fee = N25,000.00
UI / FCES Oyo Degree School Fees Payment Procedure
- Candidates are to visit https://ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng/OnlinePayment/UIDegreeOnlinePayment.aspx
- Click on “Service Type” then select your level
- The system will automatically generate your school fee for the level you select
- Input you registration number/matriculation number
- Enter your Full name(Surname first) select 2020/2021 session
- Select your major course
- Input your phone number and email address.
- Then click on “Pay online”
- You should have Interswitch powered debit or verve card
- Take note of your transaction reference
- On the payment gateway, select your card type and provide card details, pin and whatever other information is required
- Print your Online Payment Receipt
For Further Enquiries: Call Mr Clement 07034314543 [Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm]
If you have any question concerning Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo (Affiliated to UI), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.