Federal College Of Education (Technical) Asaba NCE Part-Time Programmes Admission Form 2021.
FCET Asaba NCE Part-Time Admission Form: The Federal College Of Education (Technical) Asaba NCE Part-time (evening and weekend) programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FCET Asaba NCE Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba NCE Evening and Weekend part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCET Asaba NCE Part-Time Courses
|NCE – SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EDUCATION|
WITH OPTION of:
(1) ACCOUNTING EDUCATION
(2) SECRETARIAL EDUCATION
|NCE – ADULT/NON FORMAL EDUCATION|
|NCE – AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION|
|NCE – COMPUTER-BIOLOGY EDUCATION|
|NCE – COMPUTER-CHEMISTRY EDUCATION|
|NCE – COMPUTER-MATHEMATICS EDUCATION|
|NCE – COMPUTER-PHYSICS EDUCATION|
|NCE – FINE/APPLIED ARTS EDUCATION|
|NCE – HOME-ECONOMICS EDUCATION|
|NCE – INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION|
|NCE – PRIMARY STUDIES EDUCATION|
|NCE – TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
WITH OPTION of:
(1) AUTOMOBILE TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(2) BUILDING TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(3) ELECTRICAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(4) METAL WORK TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(5) WOODWORK TECHNICAL EDUCATION
FCET Asaba NCE Part-Time Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission into NCE part-time programmes should possess any of the following qualifications:
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or NECO with passes in 5 subjects including English Language, and Mathematics three of which must be at credit level at the same sitting or four credits at two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course. Credits in English is required.
- A Grade II teacher’s certificate (TCII) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course. Credit/merit in English Language is required.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, R.S.A or city and guilds intermediate certificate with Federal Craft Training Certificate with credit/merit in at least four subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad may be accepted for admission purposes.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE final examination and MPCE examination also qualify for admission.
How to Apply for FCET Asaba NCE Part-Time Admission Form
All interested candidates into the NCE weekend and evening part-time programmes are to pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4000.00) only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Degree Unit with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than 31 January 2021.
If you have any questions concerning FCET Asaba NCE Part-Time Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- YABATECH ND Part-Time Admission Form
- LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- EdePoly ND Part-Time Admission Forms
- FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- OSPOLY Iree Part-Time Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.