Federal College Of Education (Technical) Asaba Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form 2022.
FCET Asaba PDE Admission Form: Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba has started selling application forms for admission into its Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCET Asaba PDE Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCET Asaba PDE Admission Requirements
This is a one-year programme, which prepares candidates for teaching in technical colleges, polytechnics, senior secondary and commercial institutions. It is open to candidates who already possess acceptable technical or commercial qualifications with a minimum of two years post qualification professional, industrial or teaching experience.
Candidates seeking admission into PDE programme must have: –
- A university degree or professional qualification in a relevant field.
- An accredited Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics engineering, Accountancy, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Fine and Applied arts.
- Federal Government approved Certificate in Secretarial Studies in Short Hand/Typewriting at 100/50 W. P. M. together with WAEC/G. C. E. ‘O’ level with at least passes in five subjects including English Language with three credit passes obtained at two sittings.
- WAEC Technical Advanced/City and Guild final or full Technological Certificate (FTC) of City and Guild of London Institute in Building, Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Trades.
- Any other acceptable Technical or commercial qualifications.
How to Apply for FCET Asaba PDE Admission Form
All interested candidates into the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme are to pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4000.00) only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Degree Unit with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba.
If you have any questions concerning FCET Asaba PDE Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FCE Okene PDE Admission Form
- ACEONDO PDE Admission Form
- FCE Technical Bichi PDE Admission Form
- KWCOE Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.