Federal College Of Education (Technical) Asaba Pre-NCE Admission Form 2021.
FCET Asaba Pre-NCE Admission Form: Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba Pre-NCE admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCET Asaba Pre-NCE Admission Form
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba Pre-NCE programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
PRE-NCE is an intensive programme for one year, aimed at preparing students with four credits entry qualifications for transfer into Full-Time NCE programme. To transfer into NCE I, students while in Pre-NCE have to write and score a minimum of 100 marks in UTME which qualifies a candidate into NCE1.
FCET Asaba Pre-NCE Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the programme must have on of the following:
- Admission requirements relevant to the course the candidates wishes to offer as listed in the Full-Time NCE programme.
- Candidates with Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (i.e. passes only in all subjects with a minimum of five years post qualification experience and any other qualification approved by NCCE may be admitted into this programme.
How to Apply for FCET Asaba Pre-NCE Admission Form
All interested candidates into the Pre-NCE programme are to pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4000.00) only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Degree Unit with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than 31 January 2021.
If you have any questions concerning FCET Asaba Pre-NCE Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- KENPOLY Pre-ND Admission Form
- KSU Pre-Degree and Diploma Admission Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic Pre-ND / IJMB Admission Forms
- Federal Poly Bauchi Diploma, IJMB, Pre-ND, Remedial & Certificate Courses Form
- Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies (CAILS) Form.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.