Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) Post UTME Screening Form 2021 | ND Full-Time.
FCFMT Post UTME Form: Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, FCFMT post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
FCFMT Post UTME application Form is now available online. Apply below:
FCFMT Post UTME Form
The management of the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) invite applications from those interested in a career in one of their ND programmes to apply for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
See Also: Jamb Cut Off Marks
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology ND Courses & Requirements
|S/N||PROGRAMME||JAMB COMBINATION||O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT|
|1||Marine Engineering (ND)||Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and anyone (1) from Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography.|
|2||Nautical Science(ND)||Mathematics, English, Physics, Geography||English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Geography and any one (1) of the following chemistry, Technical Drawing and Economics/Commerce.|
|3||Fisheries Technology (ND)||Mathematics, English, Biology/Agriculture, Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.|
|4||Maritime Transport and Business Studies (ND)||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government|
|5||Industrial Relation & Labour Studies (ND)||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Government, Economics/Commerce/Accounts and any two (2) from Literature in English, Mathematics, Biology/Chemistry/Physics and Geography/ Agricultural Science.|
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who selected the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) as their choice of Institution in the 2020 JAMB UTME and have the prescribed cut-off mark.
How to Apply for FCFMT Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2020/2021 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
If you have any questions concerning FCFMT Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.