FCSC Recruitment Application Form Portal | fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
FCSC Recruitment: (www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng) Applications are invited into the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria recruitment for 2021/2022 Application. Apply for FCSC Recruitment below.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
The Federal Civil Service Commission is recruiting for eligible candidates for the ongoing FCSC Officers and Other Ranks Recruitment exercise. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified.
Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria Recruitment Vacant Positions.
Assistant Director (Surveyor)
Deputy Director (Surveyor)
Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria Job Application Requirements
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty-five (35) years as of June 2020 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below:
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Qualified Applicants can access application forms online on the FCSC official website; www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng or collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).
Also from FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Recommended Tips for a Great Civil Service Application Letter
Making a job application letter is not as easy as it seems especially when you applying for jobs in FCSC. Since the job application letter is the main and most important requirement, you must make it perfectly and with quality. Starting from the letterhead, letter opener to the cover must be considered carefully. To create a quality job application letter, below are some tips that you can apply.
- In writing a job application letter you must use a language that is formal and easy to understand.
- Use the Right Type of Letter
- To create a quality job application letter you must avoid typo writing. Therefore, check back before sending a job application letter to a government agency.
- Don’t forget to enclose the photocopies of necessary documents
If you have any questions concerning FCSC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs) in Nigeria 2020.
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria 2020/2021
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020/2021 and Exams Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening 2020/2021